Autel G-Box 2 Tool - Mercedes Benz Key Programming
Addon for IM608 / IM508 + XP400
To use with both the Autel MaxiIM IM608, Auro IM600 Or the IM508 + XP400.
The Autel G-Box is designed to be used on Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
It helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
The G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys for Mercedes-Benz vehicles using ths DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
The G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used in for BMW and for Volks wagen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adaptions when all keys are lost and engine is replaced.
The G-BOX2 is compatible with the Autel’s advanced diagnostic tablets support IMMO and key programming functions.
Autel G-Box Main Features:
- 1. For Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation
- 2. Used with IM608
- 3. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
- 4. For Mercedes DAS3 can EIS / EZS all keys lost
- 5. Reduce time reading W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
- 6. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
- 7. For BMW DME / DDE ISN reading and writing in boot mode
- 8. G-Box is compatible with both the Autel MaxiIM IM 608 and IM508 with XP400, also compatible with Auro IM600 and Auro IM100 with XP400
- DC Port -Provides +12 DV power supply
- Can-H Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN6
- K1 Port: Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII PIN1
- Status Indicator: Indicates the current operating status
- Relay Ports: Connect with dedicated relay cables
- +12V Power Port: Universal power input/ output port
- OBDII Connector: Connects to the vehicle’s OBDII directly or via a dedicated extension cable
- OBDII Female Connector: Connects to the main cable of Autel Diagnostic Tool
- Can-L Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN14
- K7 Port: Universal K-Line interface connects with OBDII PIN7
- GND Port: Universal Power Input/ Output Port
- OB15 Port: Used with dedicated BD15 Cable for reading and wrting multiple types of ECUs
Difference Between GBOX1 & GBOX2?
G-BOX1 vs G-BOX2:
1. Mercedes DAS3 add keys and all keys lost on bench. (both)
2. Mercedes DAS3 all keys lost on vehicle. (both)
3. Read engine control module password by boot. (both)
4. Read Bosch ME/MED/MEVD/EDC 17 Engine control module password on the bench. (G-BOX2 only)
Why Buy G-BOX2?
1. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION.
- 8X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W172, W204, W207;
- 4X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W209, W211, ETC.
2. MERCEDES-BENZALL KEYS LOST, NO MORE REPEATED INSERTIONS AND REMOVALS OF IR SIMULATOR
- W164/-2008, W251/-2008, W164/2009-, W169, W251/2009, W216, W221(partial), W202(K)/W208(K)/W210(K), W203(K)/W463(K)
3. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE WITHOUT REMOVING THE EIS
- EXCEPT FOR EIS W164 / -2008, W251 / -2008, W221, W202 (K) / W208(K) /W210(K), AND W203 (K) / W463 (K), ALL OTHER EISS CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE DIRECTLY.
4. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, BMW DME / DDE ISN READING AND WRITING IN BOOT MODE
- 23 CATEGORIES OF BOSCH ENGINE, INCLUDING MEVD/EDC17. 6 CATEGORIES OF SIMENS/CONTINENTAL ENGINE, INCLUDING MSD/MSV ENGINE.
How does Autel G-Box Work?
A. OBDII Operation When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Are Lost
(This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204 , W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009)
- 1. Connect the G-Box to vehicles’s OBDII
- 2. Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
- 3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
- 4. Connect the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
B. Desktop Operation When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
(This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet.)
- 1. Connect the G-Box to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the supplied DB15 Cable
- 2. Connect to the DC port of G-Box using a power adapter (DV 12V)
- 3. Connect the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet