Autel MA600 – MaxiSys ADAS
Portable Calibration Tool (LDW – Lane Departure Warning Kit of Target Boards Included)
The Autel MaxiSYS ADAS Calibration solution is becoming more portable. The easy to use MA600 frame is quickly folded and disassembled for transport, to calibrate in many locations, creating a smarter service made simple.
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is becoming standard equipment on today’s new vehicles. With MaxiSys calibration tools and accurate software, Autel MaxiSys ADAS MA600 is an ideal calibration tool for glass replacement and more. Portable expansive affordable
When is ADAS calibration required?
- Windshield Replacement
- Suspension Repairs
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Size Change
- Related DTC Is Present
- Sensor or Mounting Bracket Replacement
- Front Airbag Deployment If Deflected Off Windshield
- ADAS-Related TSBs/Manufacturer Position Statement Requirements*
- Mechanical Procedures Like Radiator And Condenser Repairs That Require Removal Of Front-Mounted Sensors
|ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL (ACC)|
Adjusts vehicle speed to maintain a safe distance with vehicles ahead
|AROUND VIEW MONITORING (AVM)|
Provides 360-degree, bird’s-eye view to help with drivers park more easily
|BLIND SPOT DETECTION (BSD)|
Detects and warns driver of vehicles in either driver or passenger rear corners (blind spot)
|LANE DEPARTURE WARNING (LDW)|
Warns the driver when the vehicle drifts out of their lane
|LIGHT IMAGING DETECTION AND RANGING (LIDAR)|
Detects objects in vehicle vicinity to create a 3D map of objects and surroundings
|NIGHT VISION SYSTEM (NVS)|
Improves a driver’s vision in darkness or poor weather
|REAR COLLISION WARNING (RCW)|
Warns the driver of vehicles coming close
What are the different types of ADAS calibration and are they brand specific?
There are two types of ADAS calibration, STATIC and DYNAMIC. The type of calibration required is determined by the vehicle manufacturer.
- STATIC CALIBRATIONS are performed in the service bay using vehicle-specific targets and patterns. Static calibrations require controlled conditions, such as bright even lighting, flat level floor, no clutter behind the targets, etc.
- DYNAMIC CALIBRATIONS are performed while driving the vehicle under very specific conditions determined by the vehicle manufacturer. These conditions include calibrating during the day, clearly visible lane markings, clear weather conditions, specific driving speeds, flat roads with minimal hills or curves, minimal traffic, etc.
Diagnostic Tablets & ADAS Activation
The MA600 is compatible with the following tablets:
- Autel MS906BT
- Autel MS909
- Autel MS919
- Autel Ultra
All tablet models require an additional one-time purchase software application upgrade.
- Please note you will be required to purchase ADAS and diagnostic updates to continue using the latest ADAS software and functions as the years go on…
- ADAS software
- Diagnostic software will depend on the model you select
Simple Pre & Post Scan Reporting