Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Pro
Advance Diagnostic Tool | Coding | Remote Programming | Actuation
The Autel MaxiSYS MS906pro tablet runs on Android 7 and features an 8-inch, 1920 x 1200 high-resolution touchscreen, Samsung Exynos Octa-core processor with 128 GB storage, with a long-lasting 11,600 mAh rechargeable battery, 5 MP front camera and 16 MP rear camera.
The tablet communicates with the vehicle via the MaxiCVI V200 communication interface which supports the latest communication protocols including CANFD.
- Read fault codes & provides a description
- Clear fault codes & warning lights (e.g. airbag, ABS, engine light etc)
- Service functions – interval light / oil reset light / EPB / injectors etc
- Access to live data streams (oxygen sensor rich/lean indication, coolant temperature, mass air flow etc)
- Actuation / Component testing(activate specific systems to test working conditions)
- Coding (Injectors, spare keys, radios and even starters are now coming out ‘coded’. This function is indispensable if you need to change those vehicle parts)
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That’s why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new MaxiSys MS906 PRO. Now you can easily do functions like:
- Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- BMS: Battery registration and reset
- Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
- DPF SRC Aftertreatment
- IMMO Keys
- Injector Coding
- SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- WIN DR ROOF
- Language Change
- CHG tire size
- TEC learn
- ABS SRS
- VGT learn
- Speed & PTO
- Trans adaptation
- Airbag reset
- A/F setting
What is the difference between the MS906BT & MS906 Pro
- Upgraded hardware (Faster tablet, better battery life & CANFD VCI)
- All system Camera VIN identification & ADAS identification
- Cloud Services (coming soon – Remote expert, cloud reporting etc)
- Guided Functions (Support Volkswagen, Audi)
- Additional Coding (BMW F and E chassis coding, Porsche Coding, Ford offline adaption)
Vehicle Coverage and Function?
This unit will cover nearly all manufactures in the South African market.
For detailed info, please see click here
- Select the tool, such as “906 PRO”, and click the search button.
Autel MS906 PRO Add-ons (sold separately)：
- Maxisys MS906 PRO is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card etc.
- MS906 PRO connects to an MV108 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
- MS906 PRO works with MP408 oscilloscope providing you with an insight into the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivaled hardware specs is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicle.
- ADAS Calibration-capable – Autel Calibration system
- Additional battery testing with the MaxiBAS BT506
Autel DS808 vs Autel MS906 PRO vs Autel MS909/MS919/Ultra
The main difference between the MS906 PRO and the DS808 (R16500exVAT)
- MS906 PRO communicates with the car via Bluetooth communication (DS808 is hardline)
- MS906 PRO gets software updates (specifically coding updates) earlier than DS808.
- MS906 PRO has more service and coding functions
The software of the DS808 and MS906 Pro is very similar. So the DS808 is a great value for money option, but if you want all the bells and whistles, the Autel MS906BT is the way to go.
The main difference between the MS906 PRO and the MS909/MS919/Ultra
- Intelligent Diagnostics (Technical Service Bulletins & Repair Assist)
- Topology Module Mapping (CAN BUS Tree)
- Online Coding / Reprogramming (updating ECU’s, changing parameters or parts, J2534 pass-through flashing capabilities) (you must be within updates to access online coding)
- Autel has its own online server for Mercedes Benz, BMW, VAG (VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda), Porsche, Nissan & Infiniti
- For other OEM’s you can use the J2534 interface with the PC/Laptop