Autel MaxiSys MS906S
31+ Service Functions
The MaxiSYS MS906S is an 8-inch touchscreen Android-based advanced diagnostic tablet powered by a hexa-core processor. It features 64GB memory and the Bluetooth-enabled VCI Mini with extension for easier OBDII port attachment.
The MS906S features advanced diagnostics including active tests and bi-directional controls.
Features include Scan VIN optical VIN/barcode recognition for quick vehicle identification, FCA Secure Gateway Access with AutoAuth subscription, Pre/Post-SCAN customizable reports, and forthcoming Cloud Data management and Repair & Diagnostic Database.
- Upgraded Version of MS906 – MS906S Supports long-distance wireless communication, it’s more convenient; the rechargeable 10000mah 3.7V high capacity battery is more durable and it supports Remote Expert Services.
- OE-Level Diagnosis – MS906S can get OE-level analysis of ECM, transmission, ABS, airbag, SAS, DPF, EVAP, TPMS, BMS, EPB among other on-board systems. You can read and clear their codes to turn off warning lights; check freeze frame data and view live stream in graph to evaluate the vehicle’s health at a glance.
- 31+ Service Functions – Autel MS906S has 31 service function options, mainly including Oil Reset, EPB service, TPMS ID Relearn, ABS Auto Bleed, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration and more.
- Advanced Functions – As a bi-directional scan tool MS906S allows you to send control commands directly to verify system components’ status effortlessly in seconds.
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation.
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories.
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking.
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast.
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models.
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBD II diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding.
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Smart Auto VIN technology for identifying vehicle easily.
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet.
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere.
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes.
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors.
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
- Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work.
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data.
Autel Maxisys MS906S Add-on Functions
- MS906S connects to a MV108 / MV105 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
- MS906S works with Autel MP408 oscilloscope providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles.