The Autel MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adaptor used to connect to a vehicle’s diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission, making your Android or iOS devices (hereinafter referred to as device or devices) a powerful diagnostic tool. The MaxiAP AP200 package includes a Bluetooth (BT) OBDII connector and a MaxiAP200 app.
It is the perfect Do-It-Yourself tool for customers looking for quick and easy diagnostic functions of all systems. It is almost compatible with all vehicle models of European, Asian, and North America makes.
- One Free Vehicle Support & $15.99(Android) /$21.99(iOS) buying 12-month use permission of one more car model.
SUPERIOR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES
1). With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems’ ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
2). Read DTCs from the vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions;
3). Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4). Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.;
5). The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
ADVANCED RESET SERVICES:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
1). Oil Reset – Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2). EPB Reset – Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3). BMS Reset – Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4). SAS Reset – perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
5). TPMS Reset – quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
6). IMMO Service – Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
7). DPF Regeneration – Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS:
1. Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly
2. Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently
3. View graphical live data of vehicle’s computer module(s) for easy analyses
4. View the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected
5. Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
6. Perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
7. Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
8. Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
9. Perform the component Test by allowing initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system
10 Modes of OBD2: The fast-access option “EOBD” for OBD II/EOBD vehicle diagnosis to check for DTCs, isolate the cause of an illuminatedmal function indicator lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emissions-related.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Other Functions:
AutoVIN technology identifies vehicles automatically.
Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing.
Keep records of vehicles tested previously.
- Communications – Bl 4.2 Dual-Mode
- Wireless Frequency – 2.4 GHz
- Input voltage Range – 9VDC to 26 VDC
- Supply Current – 100 mA@12 V
- Sleep Mode Current – 3 mA @ 12V
- Operating Temp. – 0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temp. – -20°C to 70°C
- Dimensions (L * W * H) – 59.2 mm (2.33″) * 48.5 mm (1.91″) * 24.6 mm (0.97″)
- Weight – 35g (0.07 lb.)
How to Use THE Autel MaxiAP AP200:
1. Download & Install APP
I.) Scan the QR code to download the MaxiAP200 app
II.) Or search for MaxiAP200 in APP Store or Google Play to download and install the app to your device.
2. Register & Log in
I.) Open the MaxiAP200 anpp and tap Register near the top right of the screen
II.) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registeration
III.) Log in with your registered email address and password
Note: If you have a previously operated Autel ID, please use it to log in
3. Bind VCI
I.) Tap Me -> VCI Management.
II.) Scan the QR code on the MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth dongle to put in the serial number.
III.) Check if the email information is correct.
IV.) Tap Bind to bind VCI
4. Purchase & Install softwware
I.）Tap Mall or the plus sign below the diagnose list to purchase and install vehicle-specific software.
II.) Full OBDII functions included at no charge.
III.) You can get one free vehicle-specific software through Mall after successfully binding VCI for the first time.(For iOS devices, the purchased vehicle-specific software will display in the diagnose list. tap it to another application for diagnosing.
- The vehicle’s DLC is generally located under the vehicle dash
5. Plug the connector of the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC).
6. Turn the vehicle ignition to Key On, Engine Off position. The LED on the tool will light solid green when connected.
7. VCI Connection
- When the device is successfully paired with the tool, the LED on the tool will light solid blue
- Ensure your Android device’s Bluetooth is turned on.
8. Your MaxiAP200 is now ready for use.
1. The installed vehicle-specific software can be seen on the Home Screen. When a new version is available, an update button will display. Tap the button to update the software.
2. Tap Me -> VCI Management -> Detect firmware to update the firmware if a new version is available.