Autel Maxidas DS900
Advanced Diagnostic Scanner (Coding & Component Testing)
Based on the Android operating system, MaxiDAS DS808 is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics.
Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808 offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis.
The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touchscreen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality.
Autel supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification, it has a comprehensive section that includes all functions (reading/clearing/saving/printing diagnostic info/active tests/special functions). The Auto Scan function performs a comprehensive scanning for all vehicle’s ECUs systems. The Control Units function allows to locate a required control system for testing through ECU Information/Trouble Codes/Freeze Frame/Live Data/Active Test.
Establishing data communication protocols between ECM and DS808, the Diagnostic Menu would give you OBD2 function(DTC&FFD,I/M Readiness,Live Data,O2 Sensor Monitor,On-Board Monitor,Component Test,Vehicle Info,Vehicle Status) and the most commonly performed service functions(Oil Reset/TPMS Programming/EPB/ABS/SRS/SAS Calibration/DPF Regeneration).
Autel MaxiFix on-line Troubleshooter Database Application:
Not only provide virtually DTCs database of vehicles, but also connect with other MaxiDAS users, more car repair and diagnostic tips with proven filed fixes, find solutions for various vehicles diagnostic problems quickly. By creating “My MaxiFix” registration on Autel Cloud, you could find Tips or share your own Tip to help other community members to solve vehicle issues.
Autel Shop Manager & Data Manager Application:
The Shop Manager includes Vehicle History, Workshop Information, Customer Manager, which help to manage customer and vehicle repair history information, a great assistance for daily workshop business and customer service. The Data Manager Application is used to store, print and review the saved user-defined files. Other advanced application includes Software Update, Tech Support, Academy, Remote Desk, Quick Link, Function Viewer…
- Read fault codes & provides a description
- Clear fault codes & warning lights (e.g. airbag, ABS, engine light etc)
- Service functions – interval light / oil reset light / EPB / injectors etc
- Access to live data streams (oxygen sensor rich/lean indication, coolant temperature, mass air flow etc)
- Actuation / Component testing(activate specific systems to test working conditions)
- Offline Coding (Injectors, spare keys, radios and even starters are now coming out ‘coded’. This function is indispensable if you need to change those vehicle parts)
- Please note: this does not include all coding functions for BMW, VW, Hyundai, Nissan, or Toyota (You will need to get the Autel MS906BT for these coding functions)
The DS808 provides the following functions for most modern vehicles:
- Oil Reset Service
- EPB Service (Electronic Parking Brake)
- BMS (Battery Management System)
- SAS Service (Steering Angle Sensor)
- DPF Service (Diesel Particulate Filter)
- TPMS Service (Tire Pressure Monitor System)
- IMMO Service (Immobilizer)
- Brake Bleed
- WIN DR ROOF
Vehicle Coverage and Function?
This unit will cover nearly all manufactures in the South African market.
For detailed info, please click here
- Select the tool, such as DS900, and click the search button.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Autel MX808 vs Autel DS900 vs Autel MS906 Pro
The DS808 has similar diagnostic software to the MX808 Pro, but the DS900 has coding functions (MX808, MD808 have no coding, i.e. When replacing certain parts, you need to code them into the system)
The main difference between the DS900 and the MS906 Pro
- MS906 Pro communicates with the car via Bluetooth communication (DS808 is hardline)
- MS906 Pro comes with a full kit of OBDI cables for the older models
- MS906 Pro has more coding functions than the DS900.
- The software of the DS900 and MS906BT is very similar. So the DS900 is a great value-for-money option, but if you want all the bells and whistles, check out the Autel MS906 Pro.